|OFFICE & SHOP IS CLOSED
12/25-26 & 1/1/18
- We've been simplifying the website, the vacation checks are now found by going to: www.geneseefoundation.org> residents> resident services.
- Call for 2 volunteers for the Finance Committee! They meet the 1st Tuesday at 3pm-meetings usually last 1.5hrs. Questions/inquiries can be directed to: email@example.com
- Our new Trails Booklet is now available for purchase at the office! $15ea.
- Details regarding the pools projects are located HERE.
- Check out our November Alpine Sustainability report, and see how we did! HERE.
2nd Community Pools Meeting
Wednesday, January 17th
at 7PM- Vista
Our pools Consultant, WTI will be facilitating our second community meeting regarding the pools and the needed repairs. WTI will be presenting the updated costs and conceptual ideas based off the input from the last community meeting in November.
First Friday - February 2
Vista Club House 6-8:30 P.M.
The theme for February is: RED
Dress accordingly - there will be prizes.
Please BYOB and a dish to share.
If your last name starts with A-R, bring a salad or appetizer.
If your last name starts with S-Z, bring a dessert.
All are welcome: meet new neighbors and socialize with old friends. No RSVP is necessary.
Mary Sheron and Doug Griffin