Submit form, along with:
- Drawing such as improvement location certificate or site survey showing trees and indicating relationship to lot lines, structure, roads and driveway. Also indicate amount and location of firewood storage area if necessary. No more than two years of firewood may be stored on the Lot.
- Flag trees being considered for removal with bright colored ribbon and take pictures of the area and the specific trees to be removed.
- Submit approved Jefferson County mandatory fire mitigation plan, if prepared.
- Genesee Open Space Coordinator/ Maintenance Manager will inspect before next ARC meeting.
- If for dead trees only, Genesee Open Space Coordinator/ Maintenance Manager will approve removal.
- If for living trees, ARC will take action on your submittal at a regular meeting within 30 days after submittal.
- Trees must be cut to within 3 inches of the ground and otherwise in accordance with Genesee Tree Removal Policies.
- Dead Aspen trees only may be removed without any submittal.