Stain, paint, siding & stucco
The ARC Standards provide that exterior colors shall not exceed a light reflectance value (“LRV”) of sixty percent (60 %.) Additionally, the standards state that the colors must be “subdued and blend with the colors of the natural landscape.”
- A detailed narrative description of the proposed project.
- Paint samples from the manufacturer (note computer generated samples are not acceptable), including paint name, number and light reflectance value.
- A 5” x 5” (minimum) sample of paint color painted on the material on which it will be applied
- A Manufacturer’s cut sheet of any hardware proposed and the finish and color.
- A parking plan for contractors.
Make sure to list which colors will appear in which place on the form:
- Base/Foundation Color
- Door Frame Color
- Door Color
- Soffit Color
- Window Frame Color
- Window Trim Color
- Corner Trim Color
- Gutter Color
- Fascia/Other Trim Color