The Foundation provides the wooden mailbox stands, which are erected in coordination with the USPS and JeffCo. Residents should purchase a standard mailbox (preferably black) to place in the nearest empty slot to their residence. Mailboxes should be clearly identified with the address numbers.
- No larger than 16"H x 10 1/4"W x 21"D. The models, "Trailmaster" (from Denver Hardware) and "Columbia" (from Mailbox Solutions) will work. You may find others that work as well.
- Mailbox Solution's, LLC
- 19350 SW 118th Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503.486.5575 | Fax: 503.486.5655
The Columbia in black sells for $205 plus shipping of approximately $22.50 per box.
- Denver Hardware
- 3200 Walnut Street, Denver, CO 80295
- Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30pm
- Phone: 303.292.3550 | Email: email@example.com
You are responsible for ordering your sign through USA Traffic, by emailing Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. Size: 5”x16” with 4’ numbers. High intensity reflective, no borders, white numbers on brown, series C font, standard radius corners, no holes, center copy, single-sided printing only. Please keep in mind that depending on the location of your home, you may need to order two signs, one for each side (making it visible for emergency services from both ways). The post can be ordered through the Foundation office, for $75. Please fill out the form HERE and drop off the check at the office.
* We also offer installation for an additional $60. If you’re installing the post yourself, or making
one, please see post specs HERE.