Rental hours are from 8am-10pm. $50 Rental Fee, $500 Deposit.
*all reservations will be confirmed, only upon receipt of the deposit made out to: Genesee Foundation (separate checks)
- The large dining room table cannot be moved under any circumstance.
- The Oxley Homestead Clubhouse is not available during major holidays without special permission from the Foundation Board of Directors. Requests are accepted between 60 and 30 days prior to the holiday requested. Special restrictions will apply to any use granted by the Board.
- Tables and chairs taken outside are to be moved inside the clubhouse at the conclusion of the event.
- Linens, china, flatware and tablecloths are not provided. Items in the refrigerators are not for public consumption. The glassware, plates and utensils in the kitchen may be used, but not removed from the clubhouse. All leftover food should to be removed at the end of the function.
- All trash is to be placed in the plastic trash bags provided. Additional bags are stored in the bottom of each garbage can or under kitchen sink. Full and tied bags are to be stored in the kitchen area. Do not place trash outside.
- All items brought in by caterers or vendors shall be removed at the conclusion of the event or by 8:00 a.m. the following morning. Additional rental and storage fees will be assessed for items not removed on time.
- Directions for brewing coffee: 1 tablespoon of coffee per 2 cups of water 60 or more cup pot requires 1 hour brewing time 30 cup pot requires 30 minutes to brew.
- Clean up after function should include, wiping tables, kitchen counters. Cleaning up kitchen and area used for the function. Supplies are under the kitchen sink.