Construction hours: M-F 7am-6pm
*NO construction on Sundays or legal holidays
Sign Governance of Genesee Foundation
* No signs whatsoever shall be permitted within any Lot, with the exception of those listed below:
(1) Signs required by legal proceedings. (2) Residential identification signs constructed of materials which are compatible with the architecture of the area, and these shall be subject to the approval of the Architectural Review Committee prior to the erection thereof. Such signs shall not exceed a total face area of two square feet.
(3) Signs of the type usually used by contractors, subcontractors and tradesmen may be erected during the authorized time of construction, provided those signs do not exceed a total face area of six (6) square feet.
(4) “For Sale” and “For Rent” signs may be erected upon a Lot, provided that no more than one (1) sign is erected and that such sign does not exceed a total face area of six (6) square feet unless otherwise approved in advance in writing by the Architectural Review Committee.
(5) No sign shall exceed a height of four (4) feet from grade.