The Genescene will be limited to approximately 16-20 pages per month, dependent on the season. The target maximum word count per article of 500 may be exceeded only by a decision by the editors, based on the importance and relevance of the content and space available. The authors of written materials and pictures are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information; e.g., dates, times, spelling of names, fees. The Genesee Foundation and the editors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or obligated to run corrections.
- All articles must be in word format, signed by the author, with phone number and email address.
- All materials are due by 4:00 p.m. on the 12th of the month preceding the next issue. If the 12th falls on a weekend, they are due by 4:00 p.m. on the following Monday/business day. This schedule is subject to change based on any changes in operational procedures for the publication.
- Submit all content materials to firstname.lastname@example.org . Articles submitted to any other email address are not guaranteed to be considered for publication.
- Photographs must be in JPEG or PNG, with a minimum resolution of 240PPI, via email, flash drive, or cloud share link.
- All photographs should be submitted to email@example.com, with permission to use in print and media. All photo submissions will be reviewed on a case by case basis for publication.
- Photographs of recognizable individuals taken outside of Foundation facilities, require a signed release, kept on file at the Foundation office.