Genesee's various buildings and facilities are available for use by its residents and their guests. The use of most facilities (pools, courts, trails) are included in Foundation fees, three facilities may be rented for parties, weddings, graduations, and other gatherings.
- Vista Clubhouse features meeting rooms, swimming pools, tennis courts, a basketball court, a playground, and a BBQ grill on the outdoor deck for small parties of up to 12 people., as well as a picnic area. It is the central hub of foundation events, as well as private rentals. One of Genesee's two sets of tennis courts is conveniently located at the Vista Clubhouse. Well-maintained and fresh with mountain air and splendid views, our courts provide a welcome change from other municipal courts for resident tennis & pickle-ball enthusiasts. One court is striped for two pickle ball courts and there is a very active PB group with open play hours several days a week. There are also tennis lessons, a ball machine, and singles and doubles leagues are offered to our residents. The Vista pools are well-maintained swimming pools that are busy all summer long. Overseen by certified lifeguards, our adult-sized pool is 1,250 sq. ft. and the tot pool is 400 sq. ft. Pools are surrounded by grassy areas and furnished with comfy chaise lounges and chairs. Vista also has a basketball half-court, featuring a 10-ft. regulation-sized backboard. Balls are available in the Foundation office.
- Vista playground features swings and a large jungle gym, the Vista Playground provides plenty of opportunities for energetic playtime for Genesee's children. The playground is clean and well maintained for child safety and boasts one of the most incredible views of any playground anywhere!
- Foothills Clubhouse features an impressive selection of state-of-the art fitness equipment, an area for meetings and casual gatherings, a book exchange, an outdoor, competition-sized lap pool, and men's and women's locker rooms, showers, and dressing areas. Resistance training includes weight machines and free weights. Also available at Foothills are table tennis, fitness classes and space for stretching and free exercise. Information on professional, fee-based trainers is posted on the lower level. If racquetball is your game, courts are available for use by Genesee residents just down the road in Genesee Village. The competition-sized lap pool (25 meters X 5 lanes) is available for residents during the summer months and is supervised by certified lifeguards. The Foothills pool is home to Genesee's award-winning Mountain Thunder swim team.
- Oxley Homestead dates back to the turn of the last century, and accommodates up to 20 people.
- Hiking Trails are the pride of Genesee. Genesee boasts 12 miles of privately owned and maintained hiking trails that meander throughout the community's open space. These popular trails are for foot traffic only: two- and (leashed) four-legged hikers alike.
- Solitude Tennis Courts are located to the south in Genesee - off Montane Drive and Bitterroot Lane - Solitude's tennis courts are aptly named. Well-maintained and fresh with mountain air and splendid views, all Genesee courts provide a welcome change from other municipal courts for resident tennis enthusiasts. Tennis lessons, a ball machine, and singles and doubles leagues are offered to our residents.